Sold | 6 Bedrooms | 4 Bathrooms | 2 Reception Rooms | Building Plot
- RARE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A RESIDENTIAL BUILDING PLOT
- LOCATED IN THE HEART OF THE GOLDEN TRIANGLE
- WITH DETAILED PLANNING PERMISSION FOR TWO ARCHITECT DESIGNED CONTEMPORARY DETACHED HOUSES
- EACH WITH THREE BEDROOMS, EN-SUITE, OFF ROAD PARKING AND GARDEN
RARE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A RESIDENTIAL BUILDING PLOT LOCATED IN THE HEART OF THE GOLDEN TRIANGLE WITH DETAILED PLANNING PERMISSION FOR TWO ARCHITECT DESIGNED CONTEMPORARY DETACHED HOUSES EACH WITH THREE BEDROOMS, EN-SUITE, OFF ROAD PARKING AND GARDEN
The plot is located within a mile of the centre of Norwich, the cathedral city and regional centre of East Anglia. The city boasts a lively night life, cultural and social activities as well as good shopping and an historic centre. Schools for all age groups, local shopping facilities, public houses and parks are all within walking distance. The University of East Anglia and the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital are also close by.
Planning was granted by Norwich City Council in September 2018 (planning reference 18/01011/F). The plans were amended in February 2019 (planning reference 19/00032/MA)
Each house will be 100 square meters with entrance hall, cloakroom, kitchen, open plan living room, 3 bedrooms, en-suite and family bathroom.
Leave Norwich on Earlham Road, pass the Catholic cathedral on your left hand side and take the ninth left hand turn into Recreation Road. Pass the shopping centre on your right hand side and turn right into the car park to the rear and the site is on the left hand side.
- There is a wayleave over part of the site in favour of the UK Power Network until 2077 allowing maintenance or replacement of underground cables. The design of the two houses has taken this into consideration.
- The owner of this property is a director of Taylor Property Ltd trading as Hadley Taylor.
- There is a Community Infrastructure Levy of £21,294.64 on this site.
Norwich City Council.
Strictly through Vendor’s sole agents: Hadley Taylor 01603 250 248