For Sale | 1 Bedrooms | 1 Bathrooms | 1 Reception Rooms | Building Plot
- RARE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A RESIDENTIAL BUILDING PLOT
- LOCATED IN THE CITY’S MOST SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL AREA
- DETAILED PLANNING PERMISSION FOR A DETACHED BUNGALOW
- PLANNING REFERENCE 20/00568/F
RARE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A RESIDENTIAL BUILDING PLOT LOCATED IN THE CITY’S MOST SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL AREA WITH DETAILED PLANNING PERMISSION FOR A DETACHED BUNGALOW
PLANNING REFERENCE 20/00568/F
The plot is located within a mile and a half of the centre of Norwich, the cathedral city and regional centre of East Anglia. The city boasts a lively night life, cultural and social activities as well as good shopping and an historic centre. Schools for all age groups, local shopping facilities, public houses and parks are all within walking distance. The University of East Anglia, the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital and a Waitrose supermarket are also close by.
Planning was granted by Norwich City Council in August 2020 (planning reference 20/00568/F).
The detached bungalow will have an entrance hall, kitchen/diner, sitting room, bedroom and bathroom. Outside the property will have a garden, off road parking for one vehicle and a bin and bike storage area.
Leave Norwich on Newmarket Road, cross over the outer ring road and take the first right hand turn into Leopold Road. The plot can be found on the right hand side of the road.
- The owner of this property is a director of Taylor Property Ltd trading as Hadley Taylor.
- There is no Community Infrastructure Levy on this site.
- The site currently has six garages with hard standing. Each garage is let at £840 per annum creating an income of £5040 per annum.
Norwich City Council.
Strictly through Vendor’s sole agents: Hadley Taylor 01603 250 248